27 Aralık 2010 Pazartesi

Chocolat

I've watched the film Chocolat for the presentation. Honestly, I was expecting the film to be full of symbols and hidden messages about complex social problems. In other words, I was expecting the film to be boring. Surprisingly, the fim was wonderful. I really enjoyed watching it. The only thing that I regret is that I ate A LOT of chocolate while watching it. The film was full of scenes where you see people eating chocolate and you see their happy faces and an unstoppable hunger awakens in your soul. Eating chocolate becomes the purpose of your life. And until you feel that sweet taste of chocolate in your mouth, watching the film is a torture. So, I have a suggestion to people who's thinking of watching this film: Buy some chocolate first, you'll need it. And If you are on a diet, just don't watch the film. It's not worth torturing yourself.

1 yorum:

  1. I'm glad you liked the film:-) I wouldn't worry so much about eating a bit/lot of chocolate while watching it... we should be able to indulge every now and then - as long as it doesn't happen all the time there is nothing to worry about... lucky this is a film and not a series that comes out every week with a new episode...:-)

    YanıtlaSil